Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Level Up...

Until now, I'm still amazed to know that I have an artistic side. Well as my old friend will always says, I used to draw a lot of figures when we were in High School and sell it to them.

It was last year when I finally say goodbye to my routine work at the office and have the courage to jump outside of my comfort zone. Well it's like jumping from river to ocean. Imagine how you have been so comforted in the river and then take all the possible chances of swimming in the ocean. It's quiet scary, knowing how big their difference are. But still I put all my faith to the Lord and hop my self to the other side of the world.

Looking back, I thought I cannot do it. But looking at my self now??? I am more happy, contented, at peace and loving my life more.

Yes I can say that it is a level up, but for others they thought that I made a wrong decision. But that's what they think, The real thing is within me. I am now step higher from where I was before. And it is all because of God. He made His promise came true as I put all my faith in Him. That's how loyal He is. Though I know that I still have glitches and still trying to learn more I'm still at peace knowing that God will always be there for me, no matter what.

Now it's your turn. Level up. Be with God always....

No comments:

Post a Comment