Monday, August 20, 2012

Fred Flinstones

When I was a kid, one of the most memorable parts are watching television while enjoying the company of all cartoon characters you love. And one of those are the Flinstones family. I love their image, how they portray the image of living from the ancient times. How they make use of everything that are visible in their naked eye. And take note, technology has nothing to do with any of their stories. What I love most is their car made of store and wood. I think it is the only luxury that they have back then.

It even expresses the funny and awesome part of having a dear friend ever ready to help each and everyone. How they were able to swallow their pride and admit what they have committed wrong doings.

Just the other night while simply browsing the internet to get another project or creation to my album I came across to Fred picture. Suddenly I felt the urge of molding my clay and create ny very own version of Fred Flinstones. At first I became nervous that I might ruin his form. But after a few minutes, all I can say is Thank You Lord for guiding my hands. And now, meet my latest creation. Hope everyone will like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment